Berkeley Machinery are proud to offer the new Autoflex VS an excellent flexographic press that is engineered using nothing but the finest quality components throughout.
Through many years of experience and building bespoke machines to perform any number of unusual tasks, our top class engineers are able to modify any part of the machine to fulfil your specific, exact requirements.
User-friendly features such as automatic registration for printing and die cutting, as well as an extremely fast make-ready and quick change Ink cassette facility helps the Autoflex "VS" to increase productivity and hence save on down-time. A unique tooless plate and anilox cylinder change system adds another dimension to the Autoflex "VS" versatility and make-ready speed.
- Fully Hardened And Removable Base Rolls
- Hard Chrome Impression And Anvil Cylinders
- Dual Rewind With 3” Pneumatic Air Shafts
- Quick Change self locating Idler Rollers
- Outfeed Nip Roll After Last Print Station
- Outfeed Nip Roll Before Last Die Station
- Splicing Table
- Predetermined Programmable Counter
- Pneumatic Roll Lifter
- Variable Infeed Unit