Apollo SRD-SX 330/520 Slitter Rewinder
The new Apollo SRD-SX 330/520 converting machine is useful for a wide range of print, die cut, or varnish products. These can be used for both the digital offline converting and added value converting market, specially designed for die cut/pre-printed reels.
The converting of pre-printed product uses the latest too-less facility by running both full rotary and intermittent production. Extra features can be added to meet the customer’s requirements.
- SERVO unwind cantilever unit to take 500mm dia. rolls with pneumatic shaft of 76mm
- Tension control with SERVO drive infeed
- Electronic web guide with ultrasonic sensing for accurate web control
- 3 format draw rollers
- Splicing table
- Sideway adjustment
- Full SERVO and INTERMITTENT driven die cutting unit and matrix rewind for production of plain labels from 7” – 18.5” repeat / 1/8” pitch
- Independently driven slitting station with quick change rotary slitting blades
- 2 SERVO cantilever duplex pneumatic product rewind shafts with 1 size of shafts included
- Trim extraction unit
- Motor with drive
- Controls and drive for re-registration – to process pre-printed reels
- Automatic HMI colour touch screen operator control unit for speed, length and label Count and user-friendly operating controls
- Minimum cutting width 10mm
- Cutting precision +(-) 0.2mm
- Slitting speed, depending on material, between 80-120m/min.
- Die cutting speed, depending on design, between 80-120m/min.
- Dimensions 1500mm (L) x 1000mm (W) x 1200mm (H)
- Weight 1,800kg
- Extra die cutting station with SERVO drive
- Extra mechanical die station with mechanical link
- Print station with SERVO drive for print/varnish
- Cold foil unit/unwind re-wind
- Hot foil in full rotary and intermittent mode
- Cold UV system with step-less control
- Full Flexo printing or intermittent
- Extra matrix re-wind with mechanical drive
- Lamination station with unwind
- Extra air shafts can be added (45mm, 40mm, 25.4mm)
Each Machine comes with 1 off 76mm air shaft as standard.